Cute Cursors from DollieCrave

Friday, July 28, 2006

tarantado (used to be: you hit me. we hit you)

just love nikki's avatar.

AYOKO NA MAGTYPE!

friday was literally FRY-day...

why?

AYOKO NA MAGTYPE!

1. the sun is scorching hot.
2. my brain cells were fried by my polsci long test
3. we ate ultra-hot fries from nyfd

STOP TALKING TO ME JOANE!!! if you do not want me to eat you!

AYOKO NA MAGTYPE!

history

no powerpoint again. but thank god i was not able to sleep.

sir dave: oh no you got the cable pa telle...
telle: ok lang sir
sir dave: if i say sir dave is a complete idiot, would that make you feel better?
(laughs)

break

i ate and slept. passed by my polsci notes before the killing time.

polsci

got totally burned and toasted (my brain that is...) big time. oh dear. it really pays to read, study and understand your lessons. serves as a kick in my head.

sa

what sa?

steph and i went to iso area so we can check out the venue for the super bongga tbs. it was fine. we set it on september 8-9. great. now i have to crunch myself for the super arte 28 day project proposal for osa. those bitches.

after that, we went back to the civilization for me to dispense some moolah. and then i got an aegis application form. pol warned me not to get one and apply for that because i am part of the ed board of matanglawin and aegis is another 'publication.' but it is not like im joining heights (weee!) or guidon (HEAVEN FORBID!) anyway.

AYOKO NA MAGTYPE!

we went straight to gateway after that. it was steph's first time to ride the lrt2 train.

clap clap clap.

as we approached gateway, we went first to watson's for me to purchase a black nail polish. after that, we went to that appliance showroom beside taco bell. those digital cameras were horribly pretty and expensive. what a combination.

just a thought:

i pity those people who have fucked up delicious digital cameras (especially the dslr variety) but lacked talent big time. they better be image models of their gadgets anyway.



we had our dose of dairy queen and nyfd. moolatte is totally addicting, steph attests to it! we went straight to body shop because steph has to buy a gift for her blockmate who is having her debut tonight.

and we went home.

and i am terribly bored. oh no... not again.

oh yeah. there will be no excuse my spanish portion today because...

AYOKO NA MAGTYPE!

very bad day.

horribly ugly day tomorrow.

rotc.

urbandub is starting to annoy me, and so is reggae. joane thinks they are cool. i think otherwise.

i kept on listening to like a star by corrine bailey rae (about seven times already). i cannot help it. the song is too pretty.



I have come to understand the way it is
Its not a secret anymore
Cos we've been through that before
From tonight I know that you're the only one
I've been confused and in the dark
Now I understand

You do it all the time
Blowing out my mind

- like a star
corrine bailey rae

i think i gotta sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home