Cute Cursors from DollieCrave

Sunday, August 13, 2006

claro que no

i am not going to rant today. i have enough of ranting today. or maybe rather i had enough of ranting forever.

1. my sister
-she thinks she's RIGHT
- she thinks she's very SUPER important
- she wants people to listen to her adventures and misadventures alike. more like binibida niya yung sarili niya sa amin. which is very sick. i mean girl, get a real life. and when she asks for advices, she forcefully contradicts us. especially me.

this applies to EVERYONE
if you really got nothing nice to tell me... SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
and maybe do not even talk to me for that matter because you will be wasting your saliva on a wall.

again...

if you really got nothing nice to tell me... SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home