Cute Cursors from DollieCrave

Friday, August 04, 2006

tamagochi ver. 3

oh my god.

i had my very first spanish long exams today. AND IT LOOKS LIKE I DID NOT STUDY FOR IT! what a loser ady. the only things i remebered were madera and cristal. what the?

despues, i went to ateneo high school to get albert application form. thank god he was transferring schools already. and dios mio! the application form for high school is 600 BUCKS! (faint) so basically it vacuumed my allowance.

we had free cut for pe. but my classmates and i decided to practice. it was good though. i remembered my classmates saying:

- ayan na si sir o! naka-shades!
- oo nga! free cut na yan!

we lost again. stupid ball that went to my shoulder! 2-1.

i spared myself from economics again. for the holy love of god.

pol and i went to megamall to watch nacho libre. it was too funny!

- i don't believe in god. i believe in science...

jack black is the man!

i finally bought a mrs. field's cookie! to satisfy my cookie desires!

after that we went to robinson's to eat in piadina. heaven's goodness in a plate. pesto penne and mushroom piadina and fried mozzarella was digested by my stomach acids. burp.

i knew pol would love it there!

we finally went to toys r us again. oh dear. we wanna live there.

pol and i desperately needs tamagochi version 3. one each.

so if anyone can donate 2000 bucks to us... please do so... you can post your intent in the tag board.

valle?

valle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home