Cute Cursors from DollieCrave

Monday, August 07, 2006

gorilla warfare

do you remember this song?



well, i really do. just about a few minutes ago before i typed my first sentence, i heard papercut by linkin park on my ipod. it exists pa pala. laughs. i can still remember my linkin park mania days. that was about first to second year. i bought the first album 'hybrid theory' for my birthday. i always watched mtv for their new videos. and if i get lucky, i get to so the 'making the video' edition of their videos. well, frankly they are a nice band. if i say no, my twin brother mikey will choke me. laughs again. well, hell yeah they are. but when they were fused with some kind of rnb flavor, i would rather puke them out.

commercials:

1. no wifi in the ls (WATDAHELL!?)
2. the smell of taho is hostaging my digestive system

back to the show...

i am sitting right now in the caf with a table full of pesky freshmen are seated in front of me. there is an afro guy in front and the girl (probably his blockmate or something) was telling him: "NAGPAGUPIT KA NO?!?" and the afro guy was denying it or something. i mean, in my own point of my sane mind, how can you tell if an afro had a haircut. i have no idea that's why i am asking.

just a question:

are combat boots + warmers + schoolgirl skirt really attention-grabbing?

let me describe to you the typical freshman of the school year 2006-2007:
1. rowdy
2. MAINGAY!
3. pa-porma
4. feeling matagal na silang nag-aaral sa ateneo (daig pa yung mga tanders)
5. feeling ulit
6. MAINGAY!
7. pa-cool (especially pertains to two people)
8. irritating
9. easy-go-lucky (they feel they will survive the ateneo, but let us just wait till second semester begins... let's just wait)
10. a bunch of smart alecks

dont worry my dear freshmen who will be able to read this. this is a general description. it does not point to each and every one of you.

i really have badly painted nails. oh well, it will just stay for a week then.

thank god my party is back to december 9 again. i mean if it was transfered to dec 20-22 (between not all the dates!) i wonder who the hell will go to my party. just my relatives. AGAIN?!?! i remembered my sister said, my relatives are important because they give many gifts. if it's just my relatives who are the priority, damn we can have a party every single &!*!% day of our lives! until we get very sick and tired of each others faces. she also said my friends cannot give me the quantity of gifts that my relatives can give. i really wanted to push my sister off a cliff that time.

bottomline:

MY SISTER IS SUCH A SMART ASS (100% TRUE)

resourcefulness my ass.

and it is the practical application of military intelligence in our mundane everyday lives.

whatever

top 10 things i want to get asap

1. money
2. saber
3. m16 rifle (preferably with grenade launcher)
4. tamagochi v3
5. a canon dslr
6. that very cute pink pda at toys r us
7. lanyard ipod in-ear earprones
8. dj headphones
9. blue crv
10. more money

i want to drive my own car already. its just starting to come into my senses that i REALLY need it. not just want.

my writing juices stopped flowing. how sad.

i still want a tamagotchi v3!!! por favor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home