Cute Cursors from DollieCrave

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

katutubo in the city

live microorganisms... these are the creatures on your yogurt foods. so meaning, when you eat yogurt (and the like) there are squirming creatures in your spoon? i just do not want to imagine that either.

its very funny when you are commuting (especially when going to school) and there is traffic suddenly... it's getting on your nerves and the more that you will get pissed off because the source of that damn traffic is A TRAFFIC ENFORCER. now i get it... a traffic enforcer basically enforces traffic. great.

stupid intact! all i got to do is sit and write this blog. IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR AN HONORARIUM FOR GOD'S SAKE?!?! sir chris said to wait for further developments. I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER! i mean you may think i am such a workaholic that i need something to do and instead of giving thanks for resting after a long trek from social sciences building. guys that is far by the way. well, my point is i need to do something because i chose to do this because i thought i was going to do something. i can do other things besides from sitting here like going home and experience a faster internet. or maybe go to gateway (when i have money that is) or sleep at home (I WANT SLEEP!) oh my gawd... the song being played here in intact is some religious song by some american idol contestant. and the funny part? my student knows the song (he sings it with actions).

thanks to apple ipod. and apple ibook g4.

sir dave explained awhile ago about how the spartans trained for war. and he also told about the story of the spartan trainee and the mongoose. do not ever ask me to tell the story. you would not even want to hear it. if you wanna hear it, tag me on my tag board (uh... duuh) if i lived on the spartan city state in the ancient period, i will be hurled off a cliff to die because i have poor eyesight.

my black eye wannabe is itching so bad. everyone thinks i was punched by someone. i wish though, well at least i know who did this whateveritis to me. but no, some creature from the wildlife bit me in my upper cheek that resulted to this. and i think that the creature thought that the one he/she/it bit will not realize that she was bit but instead was punched. but sorry creature I KNOW YOU BIT ME! BECAUSE IT IS ITCHING! BLACK EYES DO NOT ITCH!

2:59. please let this finish. i need to talk to rissa hontiveros about our pos 100 project. pos100 DIE!

i want friday to come! alcoholic substances + terriyaki boy = F U N !

i AM bored. I am BORED i Am BoReD! I aM bOrEd! i am bored! I AM BORED! BORED AM I! derob ma i! I AM BORED!

JUST ARRIVED NOW: party for cartess is cancelled. cry.

i really feel so left out in my intact class. i mean i really wish there was a health science major intact student assistant for these little kids. I AM A EUROPEAN STUDIES MAJOR FOR PIZZA'S SAKE! i am unknowledgeable in those science stuff. and even if i am, i am not a worthy source. talk to me in espanol, we are fine.

we had an educational discussion for matanglawin. FAURA 117 WAS FILLED WITH PEOPLE! sarcastically speaking. in fairview, the talk was really nice. i mean rockin'

i believe that those quote and quote jologs radio stations are for world domination. they are targetting the most vulnerable of the society. really... come to think of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home