Cute Cursors from DollieCrave

Monday, July 31, 2006

i constantly thank god for esteban

how sweet. a tribute to my best friend.

no classes today. woohoo.




You Passed 8th Grade Spanish



Congratulations, you got 6/8 correct!



slumberfest again..

pol visited me at the house. had a wonderful time with him again. i love you baby... =)

america's next top model cycle 4 is on again on channel v again! more catfights. more bitches. more backbiting. more photos. gran britania!




You Belong in Paris



You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.

You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.



thought:

i wonder why people are caring TOO TOO TOO TOO much about our country. yes, you can deduce from that, that im 100% pure apathetic. juice ko... matanglawin pa man din ako. wala lang... sometimes it irks me big time. make that always. it just makes me sick and tired of this country even more.

i found a brand new spanking rock band: panic! at the disco.

Larry: Alice, tell me something that's true.
Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.
- closer

Well, is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Well, then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin

I've got more wit
A better kiss
A hotter touch
A better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet
Sweetie you had me
Girl, I was it, look past the sweat
A better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating
Faster, faster

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat
And hold a lover close?

So I guess we're back to us
Oh, cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought
Where was it that we last left off?
(Let's pick up, pick up)

Oh, now I do recall
We just were getting to the part
Where the shock sets in
And the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick
I sure hope you didn't expect to get all of the attention
Let's not get selfish
Did you really think I'd let you kill this chorus?



anyway. nice video.

i really got nothing to write today. my mind's battery power is about 6% or so. oh please god spare me from economics. please please. i would rather be 'okray-ed' by sir jesus for 6 straight hours than listen to sir pasimio from 1.5 hours. sobs.

my sister is the concrete example of a PASISTA IN ACTION. you are very much cordially welcome to visit my house and witness a pasista in action. thank you very much.

You May Be a Bit Borderline...

Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!
When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...
And when you're down, your whole world is crashing
Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!


my dears... i may be not have borderline personality disorder because I HAVE borderline personality disorder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home