Cute Cursors from DollieCrave

Monday, August 21, 2006

pain in the neck

writing can be fun or dangerous.

as of now, it has cost me my neck.

YOU KNOW THIS IDIOTS!

but you know what, I WOULD NOT EVEN STOP WRITING!

its for public consumption for god's sake. what the hell? im opinionated so what? well, for one thing, google has been very helpful to our lives.

i have stopped writing for about 4 days i guess. it's either no internet access or im just plain lazy. but nothing really important happened do not ever worry. what else? hmmm... oh yeah last saturday my face was swollen because we went to laguna and then the wildlife was very harsh. and some creatures infiltrated my system so there. whatever.

but im repeating this again

if you got nothing nice to tell me... don't even say it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home